Children love to go on vacation and stay in a hotel. For a child everything about the trip is an adventure, from the key card to the room, to the beds, the continental breakfast and the pool. Some Branson Missouri hotels have realized what an important factor children are in the choosing of a hotel room and have done their best to cater to families. Some hotels are even beginning to offer even more child friendly options. Once you pick out the right family friendly hotel for your next trip to Branson Missouri you can enjoy all that Branson has to offer.
Branson is a Great Place for Families
With so many shows and live entertainment Branson Mo is the perfect vacation destination for families. You will never be bored while you are staying there and you may not have time to see everything you want to see. Here are some of the top five things to do with children in Branson;
1. Silver Dollar City – this amazing theme park features excitement and exhilaration around every corner. It is how amusement parks would look if they were built back in the 1880’s. Roller coaster rides are fun all by themselves but costumed outlaws roaming the park make this place a real adventure.
2. Branson Scenic Railway – what child doesn’t love trains? This 40 mile round trip journey will take you through the heart of the Ozark country seeing bridges, tunnels and amazing scenery. The doomed cars offer exceptional views of all the passing beauty. If you visit in November or December you will be treated to hot cocoa, Christmas decorations and even Santa himself.
3. White Water Branson – this refreshing water park features lots of thrilling water based excitement that your whole family is sure to enjoy. They also have special areas for younger children and a relaxing lazy river.
4. Dixie Stampede – if your children like horse shows and good food then they are sure to love this exciting event that features comedy, stunts, music, barbeque and more.
5. Branson Landing – if you are looking for a free place to visit be sure to hit this interesting attraction. Every day there is a free fountain show that takes place every hour beginning at noon. The show features water shooting high up into the air with coordinated lights, music and cannon fire.
No matter which activities you chose to do you are sure to have a fantastic time when you take your family on vacation in Branson Missouri.